Learning, Development and Coaching Content Intern
Lepaya develops high impact soft skill training. The Lepaya approach has been developed to train the most important soft skills of young professionals and leaders in their career more effectively to increase their productivity and job satisfaction. Since Lepaya was founded in 2017, our international team is growing rapidly. We work with clients like Bol.com, Ace & tate, Bynders, Bloomon and Philips.
We offer a unique internship experience in a scale-up company that is growing at a rapid pace. You get a lot of responsibilities and we expect you to work both independently and in a team.
What will you do?
We're looking for an intern who can take responsibility for developing proprietary learning journeys. You will be responsible for creating the journeys, in daily cooperation with our clients, from start to end.
You will be responsible for:
- Creating inspiring learning journeys, on various topics;
- Assessing client needs and translating these into custom-made journey objectives and bites;
- Analyzing effectiveness of journeys;
- Devising and implementing best practices, e.g.
- Do participants prefer video learning, articles, podcasts or quizzes and/or does that depend on the length, the time of sharing, the subject;
- How can me make sure participants are maximally engaged;
- How can we best measure impact;
- How can we make the journeys fun;
- How often can we repeat 360-degree assessment to be maximally insightful;
- Interviewing customers and end-users about their experience;
- Implementing validated journeys;
- Looking constantly for improvements of processes and procedures to improve operational efficiency!
Who are you?
- You have a passion for learning, throughout studies or extra-curriculars;
- You are proactive, enthusiastic and result-driven;
- You are analytical and eager to test your thinking directly in the real world;
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree (or are just completing one);
- You are fluent in Dutch & English (for 2019 we are only looking for Dutch speaking applicants!);
- Available for 3-6 months
What do we offer?
- Inspiring and rapidly moving environment;
- Great personal growth and career opportunities, working directly with experienced founders of a young and dynamic start-up, with initial funding raised;
- Excellent guidance during the whole internship
- An internship compensation of 500€/month on a full-time basis;
- Participation in the Lepaya Work-To-Live-scheme
Are you looking for a challenge with a lot of responsibility and learning opportunities? Be part of a fun international team? Work on an innovative solution for learning & development? Get in touch with us!